Bespoke Industrial Solutions
Airflow offer project design and project management for critical industrial manufacturing applications. Our in house experts will work with your company to develop the perfect engineered solution for each application. Once a specification has been agreed our expert team will Design, Present, Manufacture, Install, Commission and Train your personnel to derive the maximum benefit from the system. Lifetime ongoing support is a key component of each solution and our team will continue to work in partnership with your business to maintain your manufacturing capability, ahead of your competition.
New and innovative turnkey solutions are often related to existing production processes. These areas can be improved and automated with relatively little expense. Typical examples include solutions which involve improvements to software processes. Payback times on many projects can be less than 12 months.
Airflow believe that turnkey solutions, by definition, must be able to be devised, developed and prototyped quickly. Modern manufacturing technology is a fast moving business and Airflow is familiar with responding to strict time constraints. An overall project may take several months to become fully operational but the initial concepts and deliverable objectives can often progress to contract formation within a matter of only a few weeks.
Environmental issues and Energy Efficiency are always considered as an integral and fundamental design criteria in every Airflow Manufacturing Solution. Airflow lead the way with energy efficient designs to provide highly efficient, low energy industrial process plant.
The ability to find turnkey solutions rests in our teams’ ability to see things from a non-traditional perspective. True innovation is delivered as a standard component of each and every solution. Often, looking at a problem through the lens of tradition and past precedence will not lead to a truly innovative solution.
Airflow’s in house expertise covers the following complimentary disciplines.
- 3D CAD Design
- Software Design
- PLC Programming and Development
- SCADA Industrial Control Systems
- Electrical System Design
- Pneumatic System Design
- Hydraulic System Design (High and low pressure)
- Applied Thermodynamics
- ATEX compliant Mechanical, Electrical and Pneumatic Design
- LEV & HVAC system Design
- Structural Engineering Design
- Control Panel Design & Construction
- Fabrication and Welding of Mild Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminium
- Prototyping and off site construction of Turnkey Manufacturing Solutions
- Delivery using our own Specialised Vehicles
- Qualified and Accredited Installation Engineers
- Qualified and Accredited Commissioning Engineers
- National and International Product lifetime Technical Support Teams
- Consumables, Spare Parts, Same Day and Next Day support
- PPM Service Contracts and Breakdown Cover Plans
Recent projects undertaken this year:
- Turnkey Engineering Project - An online cleaning drying and coating plant with double heat recovery
- Turnkey Engineering Project - A fully automated ATEX approved pyrotechnic mixing facility
- Turnkey Engineering Project - An automated flat bed coating and drying machine
Please browse our website and contact us about bespoke industrial solutions. Call 01142 327788 to speak to one of our team or e-mail us at email@example.com.