Drum Heating Ovens & Drum Heaters
The Airflow range of Drum Heating Ovens are available in a vast range of standard sizes from a single drum to 120 drum capacity. Suitable for all types of drum heating and IBC heating the ovens can be manufactured for internal or external location. Drum storage in a drum heating oven removes the need for drum heating belts, drum heating bands or drum heating jackets. Heated by gas, electricity, steam or hot water, the range is available in standard or ATEX ratings. Specified features include, drum racks, IBC racks, bunded bases, forklift crash barriers & real time data logging.
Why you should choose an Airflow Drum or IBC Heating Oven
- Internationally recognised as the leading manufacturer in sheet heating
- Unique high efficiency Thermal design minimises energy usage
- Increased production due to rapid warming and uniform temperature distribution
- Unique High Volume Low Pressure hot air circulation system
- Powerful 'Twin Fan' air circulation on all larger drum heating ovens
- Airflow Ovens are specified by the worlds leading companies
- ATEX, Rolls Royce RPS 953 Aerospace ovens regularly supplied
- Galvanised steel, Alu-dip or stainless steel construction
- Designed for rapid heating of a wide variety of Steel and Plastic drums
- Numerous Airflow drum heating ovens in use around the globe
- Assembled, Test Run, Data Logged and certified before handover
All Airflow products are backed by a comprehensive 12 Month Warranty. After sales service and customer support is key to our business success. With our own trained GAS SAFE engineers and qualified Electrical Engineers covering the whole of the UK the continued optimum performance of your oven is assured. Overseas customers benefit from our dedicated export support team.
We have system design and installation experience with over 30 years know-how from our internal design and manufacturing teams; we have an unrivalled knowledge of these product groups and their application within the UK and World Wide via our vibrant export market. Our expertise within these areas allows for our products to be manufactured and installed to the highest standards being ATEX and ISO systems accredited.
Please browse our website for more information about Airflow and our range of Drum Heating Ovens & Drum Heaters, and contact us on 01142 327788 to speak to one of our team, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.