Airflow Product Drying ovens are renowned throughout the process industry as the best ovens currently available. Available in a range of temperatures our drying Ovens are all pre assembled, wired and tested prior to despatch. Heating by Natural gas, LPG, Electricity or steam is available. All ovens are constructed from high quality components using our unique modular construction method. This system ensures repeatable performance coupled with short lead times.
Why you should choose an Airflow Drying Oven
- Unique high efficiency Thermal design
- Superior production results due to very uniform temperature
- Unique High Volume Low Pressure hot air circulation system
- Unique 'Twin Fan' air circulation on all larger ovens
- Airflow Ovens are specified by the worlds leading companies
- ATEX, Rolls Royce RPS 953 Aerospace ovens regularly supplied
- Galvanised steel, Alu-dip or stainless steel construction
- Designed for rapid drying of a variety of products
- Drying of Ceramics, Timber, Powders, Pharmaceuticals, Feeds, Sands & Soils
- Pre-assembled, Test Run, Data Logged and certified before despatch
All Airflow products are backed by a comprehensive 12 Month Warranty. After sales service and customer support is key to our business success. With our own trained GAS SAFE engineers and qualified Electrical Engineers covering the whole of the UK the continued optimum performance of your drying oven is assured. Overseas customers benefit from our dedicated export support team.
We have system design and installation experience with over 30 years know-how from our internal design and manufacturing teams; we have an unrivalled knowledge of these product groups and their application within the UK and World Wide via our vibrant export market. Our expertise within these areas allows for our products to be manufactured and installed to the highest standards being ATEX and ISO systems accredited.
Please browse our website for more information about Airflow Group and our range of Drying Ovens & Industrial Drying Ovens then contact us on 01142 327788 to speak to one of our team or e-mail us on email@example.com.