Paint Spray Booths
Airflow offer specification, design, manufacture and installation of both specialised and standardised Paint Spray Booth operations. Standard Paint Spray Booths are available ex-stock. Our expertise in specialised applications which may require higher efficiencies or controlled environments is unrivalled. We differentiate our bespoke product range from standard installations where the cleanliness of the Paint Spraying Environment is highly critical.
Why you should choose an Airflow Paint Spray Booth
- Modular design allowing for all types of Spraying Application
- Patented 'Cartridge Fan' ensures reliable, uninterrupted production
- Huge stocks of component parts ensure rapid lead times
- Superior overspray collection maximises environmental compliance
- Designed and manufactured for harsh industrial environments
- Galvanised steel or stainless steel construction available
- Designed for rapid filter changes and minimum maintenance downtime
- Securely site assembled using our unique time saving designs
- CNC production with assembly alignment to within 0.1mm
If you operate a high quality Paint Spray Facility we will provide an initial Audit on all Controlled Environment Enclosures within your operation. We have many examples of installations where we have offered a complete solution covering all aspects of Product Finishing outputs and quality control.
To compliment your Spray Booth Airflow has over 30 years system design and installation experience. Our internal design and manufacturing teams have been developing solutions for the worlds top companies since 1985 and now offer unparalleled expertise within the finishing industry. We also have an unrivalled knowledge of oven applications within your market. Our expertise within these areas allows us to knowledgably advise on the correct 'lifetime solution' for your particular process.
The complete Airflow Paint Spray Booth solution includes Mechanical Handling equipment, Conveyors, Paint Mixing Rooms, Product Stands, Racks, Jigs, Turntables and a complete range of Consumable items including, Filters, Spares, Commissioning, Certification, Accreditation, Planned Preventative Maintenance, and 24Hour service back up.
Please browse our website for more information about Airflow and our range of Paint Spray Booths & Industrial Paint Spraying Booths, and contact us on 01142 327788 to speak to one of our team, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.