Laboratory and Pharmaceutical manufacturing ovens From Airflow Ovens. Airflow Pharmaceutical ovens are installed with the worlds leading manufacturers around the globe. Pill and Tablet drying, Bandage curing, instrument sterilisation, Prosthesis manufacture, Powder drying and consumables sterilisation are all accomplished in Airflow ovens. Available in batch and continuous designs for Drying, Curing and sterilisation of a wide range of pharmaceutical products.
Stainless Steel 316 construction with fully welded linings and 'clean air' methodology
Why you should choose an Airflow Pharmaceutical Oven
- Unique high efficiency Thermal design minimises energy usage
- Superior performance due to a very uniform temperature distribution
- Unique High Volume Low Pressure hot air circulation system
- Powerful 'Twin Fan' air circulation on all larger pharmaceutical ovens
- Airflow Ovens are specified by the worlds leading Pharmaceutical companies
- ATEX, Rolls Royce RPS 953 & Aerospace ovens regularly supplied
- 304 or 316 Stainless Steel construction throughout
- Designed for rapid heating of a wide variety of pharmaceutical products
- Heating Powders, Bandages, Dressings, Instruments, Metals, Plastics & more
- Pre-assembled, Test Run, Data Logged and certified before despatch
All Airflow products are backed by a comprehensive 12 Month Warranty. After sales service and customer support is key to our business success. With our own trained GAS SAFE gas engineers and qualified Electrical Engineers covering the whole of the UK the continued optimum performance of your oven is assured. Overseas customers benefit from our dedicated export support team.
We have system design and installation experience with over 30 years know-how from our internal design and manufacturing teams; we have an unrivalled knowledge of these product groups and their application within the UK and World Wide via our vibrant export market. Our expertise within these areas allows for our products to be manufactured and installed to the highest standards being ATEX and ISO systems accredited.
Please browse our website for more information about Airflow and our range of Pharmaceutical & Laboratory Ovens, and contact us on 01142 327788 to speak to one of our team, or e-mail us at email@example.com.