Powder Coating Booths
Airflow manufacture a complete range of uniquely designed modular Powder Coating Booth for both manual and fully automatic coating applications. At Airflow Products we have many years experience in the design, manufacture, installation, commissioning and ongoing support of powder coating equipment. Our Powder Coating Product Booths are complimented by our extensive range of Powder Coating Ovens.
Benefits of using Airflow Powder Coating Booths
- Unique high efficiency base mounted collectors
- On-line or off-line systems available
- Fully automatic on-line systems with optional manual touch in
- Superior powder collection maximises powder recovery
- Choice of After-filters including reverse jet systems
- Glazed lighting panels fitted as standard
- Galvanised steel or stainless steel construction
- Designed for rapid colour changes
- Securely pre-assembled and sealed before despatch
A comprehensive range of modern, high efficiency recovery equipment compliments our booths. Options include, High efficiency cyclones, Epitropic antistatic bag filters, Reverse jet cartridge filters, 'Quick Change' Interconnecting ductwork kits, powder handling equipment and a full range of high quality application equipment including Powder Gun reciprocators, Electronic product detectors, auto powder recycling.
Perfectly applied powder needs to be cured in the correct environment. Airflow Powder Coating Ovens are specifically designed for the curing of electrostatic powder coatings.
Benefits of an Airflow Powder Coating Oven
- Unique high efficiency design
- Superior powder curing due to very even temperature
- Unique High volume Low pressure hot air circulation
- Minimised powder 'blow off' due to HVLP circulation
- Galvanised steel, Alu-dip or stainless steel construction
- Designed for rapid mixed metal curing
- Pre-assembled, Test Run, Data Logged and certified before despatch
We have system design and installation experience with 30 plus years know-how from our internal design and manufacturing teams; we have an unrivalled knowledge of these product groups and their application in the UK and World Wide via our vibrant export market. Our expertise within these areas allows for our products to be manufactured and installed to the highest standards being ATEX and ISO systems accredited.
Please browse our website for more information about Airflow and our range of Powder Coating Booths & Coating Booths, and contact us on 01142 327788 to speak to one of our team, or e-mail us at email@example.com.