Product Finishing Information
Airflow is the UK's leading manufacturer of Spray Booths and has built a name that is industry-renowned for Spray Booths of the highest quality, reliability and performance. For over two decades Airflow has been committed to the design and manufacture of innovative products for the Finishing industries. We recognise that our commitment to innovation has been central to our growth and success, and we will continue to invest in design and manufacturing technology to ensure that Airflow continues to supply product solutions that meet the needs of ever-changing customer and regulatory demands. Specify Airflow Spray Booths by name - be assured you will be choosing the best product, backed by the UK's leading company.
Easybuild Spray Booths from Airflow
- 1.1 metre deep canopy to chosen width.
- 1.1 metre deep extract chamber to chosen width
- Airflow patented Cartridge Fan, with 3 phase, 415v, 50Hz, non-flameproof motor
- Telemecanique non-flameproof DOL starter
- First fill of filter standard concertina filter paper
- Supplied flat pack and palletised
- Full and detailed assembly, installation and maintenance instructions
- Lighting - for both canopy roof or side panels is available
- Forward Canopy Extension - to increase the effective working depth by 1.1 metre increments
- Canopy Divider - to create multiple work stations within one booth. Filter Media Options - include high efficiency
- Paper or open weave (soil and strip)
- Motor Options - include 240v single phase, non-flameproof or 415v, 3 phase flameproof motors as alternatives to standard
- Ducting Kits - a range of options are available for wall or roof extract, please see below for more details
Spray Booth Duction Options
Product Finishing from Airflow
Available in modular 1.1 metre increments with the option of single, two or three tiers of filter media.
Construction enables an existing booth to be converted to a fully enclosed Sprayroom to provide a controlled and clean environment.
HEATED AIR REPLACEMENT
Airflow can provide a heated and controlled flow of air into a Sprayroom or factory area to provide the correct ambient conditions for a specific process.
A range of sizes available all with grid flooring and bunded spillage base to meet legislative and environmental regulations.
Airflow also offer a full range of Waterwash Spraybooths, Extract Chambers and Sprayrooms, complete with chemical and maintenance packages.
A range of low temperature modular constructed rooms to provide optimum conditions for drying of all applied finishes.
Airflow offer their own range of high quality filters, including industry standard and high efficiency concertina paper type and open weave (soil and strip) media.
A unique Airflow product which works with any Waterwash Spraybooth to provide effective separation of overspray contamination resulting in a dry, bagged, easily disposable product.
Please browse our website for more information about Product Finishing & Spray Booths from the Airflow for your application then contact us on +44 01142 327788 to speak to one of our team or e-mail us at email@example.com.