Airflow provides very large Industrial size and industrial capacity Spray Booths. Where your requirements are beyond our standard modular range we will work with you to specify a turnkey Industrial Spray Booth solution. Our combined expertise will ensure that your Industrial Spray Booth is fit for purpose and allows for a high production capacity with continuous waste removal and minimised periodic maintenance downtime.
Easybuild Spray Booths from Airflow
- 1.1 metre deep canopy to chosen width from our range of 2.2m, 3.3m, 4.4m, 5.5m & 6.6m wide
- 1.1 metre deep extract chamber to chosen width from our range of 2.2m, 3.3m, 4.4m, 5.5m & 6.6m wide
- Airflow patented Cartridge Fan, with 3 phase, 415v, 50Hz, non-flameproof motor
- Telemecanique non-flameproof DOL (Direct On Line) starter
- First fill of filter standard concertina filter paper
- Supplied flat pack and palletised
- Full and detailed assembly, installation and maintenance instructions
We now offer a full leasing facility
- A. No deposit, from £75 / month, plus VAT
- B. Terms from 2 to 6 years
- C. The right to purchase outright at the term end
- D. Tax deductable
- E. Prompt decisions within 48 hours
Like a quotation?.......Call us on 01142 327788
Download our Product Finishing PDF
- Lighting - for both canopy roof or side panels is available
- Forward Canopy Extension - to increase the effective working depth by 1.1 metre increments
- Canopy Divider - to create multiple work stations within one booth. Filter Media Options - include high efficiency
- Paper or open weave (soil and strip)
- Motor Options - include 240v single phase, non-flameproof or 415v, 3 phase flameproof motors as alternatives to standard
- Ducting Kits - a range of options are available for wall or roof extract, please see below for more details
Spray Booth Ducting Options
Our Industrial Spray Booths are being utilised within the highest volume production applications in leading sectors including Aerospace, Automotive, Furniture, Construction Joinery and Metal fabrication industries. Many of our installations utilise the latest systems for improved efficiencies and reductions in environmental impact. Product finish is of the highest quality whilst high production volumes of painted products are maintained.
Why you should choose an Airflow Industrial Spray Booth
- With over 30 years experience Airflow delivers the complete industrial solution
- Modular design allowing for all types of Spraying Application
- Patented 'Cartridge Fan' ensures reliable, uninterrupted production
- Huge stocks of modular component parts ensure rapid lead times
- Superior overspray collection maximises environmental compliance
- Controlled environments ensure product finishes of the highest quality
- Designed and manufactured for harsh industrial environments
- Galvanised steel or stainless steel construction available
- Designed for ongoing cleanout and minimum maintenance downtime
- Manual and fully automatic multi station spraying expertise
- Industrial Spray Booths, Designed Manufactured and Installed to ISO9001
If you operate a high capacity Paint Spray Facility we will provide an initial Audit on all Controlled Environment Enclosures within your operation. We have many examples of installations where we have offered a complete solution covering all aspects of Product Finishing outputs, ongoing compliance and continuous quality control.
To compliment your Industrial Spray Booth installation Airflow has over 30 years system design and installation experience. Our internal design and manufacturing teams have been developing solutions for the world's top companies since 1985 and now offer unparalleled expertise within the finishing industry. We also have an unrivalled knowledge of oven applications within your market. Our expertise within these areas allows us to knowledgably advise on the correct 'lifetime solution' for your particular process.
The complete Airflow Paint Spray Booth solution includes Mechanical Handling equipment, Conveyors, Paint Mixing Rooms, Product Stands, Racks, Jigs, Turntables and a complete range of Consumable items including, Filters, Spares, Commissioning, Certification, Accreditation, Planned Preventative Maintenance, and 24 hour service back up.
Please browse our website for more information about Airflow and our range of Industrial Spray Booths & Industrial Spray Booth, and contact us on 01142 327788 to speak to one of our team, or e-mail us at email@example.com.