Regional Sales Manager - Industrial Ovens and Spray Booths
A vacancy exists for a:-
Regional Sales Manager
Our company is regarded as the leading manufacturer of industrial Process Ovens and Product Finishing Equipment
We pride ourselves in producing the highest quality equipment supplied into demanding industries and environments. Our client list includes some of the major blue chip organisations in the following sectors; Aerospace, Automotive, Composites, Defence, Marine, Petro-chemical, Renewable energy, etc.
We are looking for a dynamic, self motivated, enthusiastic individual who is interested in working for a market leader selling into the engineering, finishing and process industry.
You must show proven success and technical knowledge preferably working from within an industry as shown above, though not essential.
The role is nationally based and will require the applicant to be located within the region they cover. The applicant must be prepared to travel for the job, including overnight trips, for meetings at customer premises.
- Reporting to UK Sales Manager
- CRM reporting
- Production of quotations on CRM
- Progressing opportunities provided by the company's marketing activities
- Market sector driven, opportunity research and lead generation
- Customer meetings to review technical specifications, customer requirements and conduct site surveys
- General key account management
- On average you will be out on the road 3 to 4 days per week with 1 home/office day
- Strong interaction with technical service team and internal sales staff
- Networking and self generation of opportunities
Key skills and qualifications:
- The successful applicant will need to have good communication skills as the duties will include liaising and negotiating with customers at all levels, have the ability to work on their own initiative with minimum supervision, prioritise work load and posses the skills necessary to be a good team player
- Highly motivated with a team orientated work style
- Strong practical engineering background either electrical or mechanical is preferred, as is a general interest in engineering and manufacturing processes
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a customer facing role (not necessarily in sales)
- Knowledge of industrial ovens, spray booths or allied products would be an advantage
- Must be computer literate. (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Hold a full clean driving license
- Hold a valid passport for occasional international travel
- Basic salary £24,750
- Excellent Commission Scheme with no ceiling
- OTE £40k or above with uncapped 4% commission
- Company Car
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Plan
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Technical Sales
- Work Autonomously
- Working to targets
In the first instance please send your CV and covering letter to Nigel Sharp at email@example.com
Please browse our website for more information about Airflow and our range of Industrial Ovens, Product Finishing Plant and Controlled Environmental Enclosures, and contact us on 01142 327788 to speak to one of our team, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.