Dry Filter Spray Booths
Strength, durability and engineering quality, feature in every single Airflow Dry Filter Spray Booth. Modular design and CNC manufacture ensures strictly competitive pricing. The patented Airflow cartridge fan ensures that fan-motor and drive components are sealed away from the exhaust air stream, for a long trouble free life. Booths can be supplied with a choice of standard or ATEX fans.
Why is this the best Dry Filter Spray Booth on the market? Just compare these standard features with our competition
- Modular design allowing for all types of Spraying Application
- 1.1m to 6.6m widths ex stock with specials in 7 days
- Half the fixings of other booths = Quicker Installation
- Smooth internal surfaces for easy cleaning
- Supplied with Airflow high efficiency water resistant media
- High-efficiency, Reliable and Patented Airflow 'cartridge fan'
- Generous 2200mm headroom (7ft 2.5")
- Customised sizes available if required up to 30 Meters wide
- Full range of ducting held in stock for next day delivery
To compliment your Dry Filter Spray Booth Airflow has over 30 years system design and installation experience. Our internal design and manufacturing teams have been developing solutions for the worlds top companies since 1985 and now offer unparalleled expertise within the finishing industry. We also have an unrivalled knowledge of oven applications within your market. Our expertise within these areas allows us to knowledgably advise on the correct 'lifetime solution' for your particular process.
The complete Airflow Finishing solution includes Mechanical Handling equipment, Conveyors, Paint Mixing Rooms, Product Stands, Racks, Jigs, Turntables and a complete range of Consumable items including, Filters, Spares, Commissioning, Certification, Accreditation, Planned Preventative Maintenance, and 24 Hour service back up.
Please browse our website for more information about Airflow and our range of Dry Filter Spray Booths & Dry Filter Spraying Booths & Waterwash Spraying Booths, and contact us on 01142 327788 to speak to one of our team, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.