Oil Industry Ovens
Airflow Oil Industry Ovens are the preferred choice of the world's oil pipeline installers. Our oil exploration ovens allow both internal and external coatings to be cured to exacting standards for above ground, below ground, and sub sea installations. Complemented by our range of application machines and powder extraction canopies we have years of experience in FBE (Fusion Bonded Epoxy), epoxy and vulcanised rubber coatings. Our ovens are installed around the world with inline plants up to 600mm diameter and batch, bend, and fitting plants to 1800mm Diameter and 60 Tonnes component weight.
Why you should choose an Airflow Pipeline Curing Oven
- Internationally recognised as the leading manufacturer of Pipe Curing Ovens
- Unique high efficiency Thermal design minimises energy usage
- Superior performance due to very uniform temperature distribution
- Alu-Dip lining for temperatures up to 325°C
- Powerful 'Twin Fan' air circulation on all Oil Industry Ovens
- Airflow Pipeline Ovens are specified by the worlds leading companies
- Airflow Pipeline ovens are currently in use all around the world
- Designed for rapid heating of a wide variety pipes, bends and assemblies
- Designed for rapid heating of a wide variety of Products & Assemblies
- Heating pipes up to 1800mm diameter with 60mm wall thickness
- Buy from the acknowledged experts with a proven track record
All Airflow products are backed by a comprehensive 12 Month Warranty. After sales service and customer support is key to our business success. With our own trained GAS SAFE gas engineers and qualified Electrical Engineers covering the whole of the UK the continued optimum performance of your oven is assured. Overseas customers benefit from our dedicated export support team.
We have system design and installation experience with over 30 years know-how from our internal design and manufacturing teams; we have an unrivalled knowledge of these product groups and their application within the UK and World Wide via our vibrant export market. Our expertise within these areas allows for our products to be manufactured and installed to the highest standards being ATEX and ISO systems accredited.
Please browse our website for more information about Airflow and our range of Oil Industry Ovens, and contact us on 01142 327788 to speak to one of our team, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.