Waterwash Spray Booths
Airflow Waterwash Spray Booths have a unique modular design. Featuring a triple scrubbing action providing very high efficiency particulate removal. The patented Airflow cartridge fan ensures that fan-motor and drive components are sealed away from the exhaust air stream, for a long trouble free life. The standard booth is supplied pre-assembled at no extra cost and is available with a choice of motors.
At Airflow we have recognised that business is increasingly competitive and trying to find savings is equally as hard. We also recognise that the solution to this problem is not to choose an inferior Spraybooth in order to reduce initial price, risking costly unreliability. The right solution is to specify an Airflow Spraybooth and optimise performance in terms of both reliability and long-term production costs.
Waterwash Spraybooths from Airflow - giving you, the customer the best quality Spraybooths at the most economic price.
Airflow has developed the range of Waterwash Spraybooths that have all the quality and benefits expected from an Airflow Booth, but have been designed for easy installation to reduce costs.
The Booth Chamber is supplied fully assembled and Airflow provide a final assembly and installation service as required.
Alternatively all you then need to do is employ a local contractor to undertake any other necessary work to take the ducting through either the roof or wall, unless this is work you are able to undertake yourselves.
The Airflow Patented Cartridge Fan is unique - the best fan in the industry. Spraybooth emissions produce a particularly harsh environment which can cause the premature failure of conventional fans.
Therefore we specifically designed our own fan for Spraybooth ventilation, the Airflow Cartridge Fan.
Manufactured in-house to ISO 9001 standards, performance tested, and CE marked before despatch, the Airflow Cartridge Fan is fitted as standard to all Airflow Spraybooths.
An integral casing provides a totally sealed protection of the drive mechanism and bearings against in-duct contamination, ensuring 100% reliability.
The Cartridge configuration enables the drive mechanism to be removed for routine maintenance without disrupting the fan housing or ventilation ducting.
- Heavy duty welded and screwed/socketed pipework with externally mounted gate valve.
- Full width stainless steel water screen.
- Pump set with stainless steel impeller and tungsten carbide seal.
- 2mm mild steel fully welded and two-coat epoxy painted tank.
- High pressure water jets act against the extracted air flow to provide a highly efficient cleaning action.
- Standard Canopy Height of 2.2 metres means more headroom and space for hanging bars or tall products.
Airflow Spraybooths are designed to give the highest standards of quality and operating reliability.
Airflow only uses the highest quality heavy-duty 1.2mm galvanised sheets which are formed with 50mm returns to give individual panels and the overall Booth strength and rigidity.
This is achieved by an industry unique overlapping panel construction design.
Each panel is individually designed and CNC punched to +/- 0.1mm accuracy which means the Waterwash Booth fits together solidly, quickly and accurately with the minimum of fixings required.
The Airflow Booth is solid and free-standing with smooth internal faces which assist cleaning. Airflow supply as standard the highest quality lock formed ducting in kit form for ease of installation.
Airflow Booths have a quality look and finish which complements any factory environment.
A Waterwash Booth Includes
- 1.1 metre deep Canopy to chosen width.
- 1.15 metre Washing Chamber to chosen width
- Airflow patented Cartridge Fan, with 3-phase, 415V, 50Hz, non-flameproof motor.
- Telemecanique non-flameproof DOL starters.
- Washing Chamber supplied fully assembled.
- Full and detailed installation and maintenanceinstructions.
Lighting - for both canopy roof or side panels is available.
Forward Canopy Extension - to increase the effective working depth by 1.1 metre increments.
Canopy Divider - to create multiple work stations within one booth.
Ducting Kits - a range of options are available for wall or roof extract, please see schedule for details.
- Airflow Booths provide an air velocity through the Booth that meets and surpasses the requirement of HSG178.
- Airflow Fans are legal and comply with the Machinery Directive (89/392/EEC)
- Technical files and risk assessments are held at Airflow to ensure our and your compliance with legislation
Why is this the best Waterwash Spray Booth on the market? Just compare these standard features with our competition
- Modular design allowing for most types of Spraying Application
- An epoxy-coated seam welded one piece water tank
- Pre assembled and tested at no extra cost
- A heavy-duty Grundfos pump with stainless steel impeller and tungsten carbide seals
- The Airflow Patented Cartridge Fan for total reliability
- Welded steel pipe work with cleaning access
- An externally accessible water flow control valve
- Stainless steel water screens as standard
- Hundreds in operation worldwide
- Selected for quality and reliability by the worlds leading manufacturers
- Automated sludge removal options
- Immediate delivery from our huge stocks
To compliment your Waterwash Spray Booth Airflow has over 30 years system design and installation experience. Our internal design and manufacturing teams have been developing solutions for the worlds top companies since 1985 and now offer unparalleled expertise within the finishing industry. We also have an unrivalled knowledge of oven applications within your market. Our expertise within these areas allows us to knowledgably advise on the correct 'lifetime solution' for your particular process.
The complete Airflow Finishing solution includes Mechanical Handling equipment, Conveyors, Paint Mixing Rooms, Product Stands, Racks, Jigs, Turntables and a complete range of Consumable items including, Filters, Spares, Commissioning, Certification, Accreditation, Planned Preventative Maintenance, and 24 Hour service back up.
Please browse our website for more information about Airflow and our range of Waterwash Spray Booths & Waterwash Spraying Booths, and contact us on 01142 327788 to speak to one of our team, or e-mail us at email@example.com.